Contact us for details.
1. Email email@example.com or call (506)328-8788 with your order number to receive your return authorization. If item is defective or damaged in shipping, we will issue a pre-paid return shipping label. In all other cases, buyer is responsible for return shipping and may ship back the item using the carrier of his/her choice.
2. We do not accept any returns after 30 days from shop date, and footwear must not have been worn outdoors.
3. If you believe your package was damaged in shipping, we require that you contact us within 3 days of delivery and we will work with you to quickly resolve the issue.
4. To cancel an order, please contact Currie's Outfitters as soon as possible. If your order has not yet shipped, we will immediately refund your payment. If your order has shipped, we will refund your payment as soon as we have received the item's back from you and processed them at our warehouse.
5. All refund requests will receive an email confirmation for their records.
Designed by women, for women – (OK, we did consult one really cool guy). The Venus 11 is built for women of smaller stature to get the most out of paddling a sit-on-top kayak. It offers a roomy seat well without being too wide for a comfortable, effective paddle stroke. Most importantly, the Venus 11 is extremely light (only 37 lbs!) and outfitted with the car-topping handle system that makes independent carrying and car-topping a breeze. Perfect for smaller paddlers looking for a craft that was designed just for them.
- Comfort Hybrid Seatback
- Light weight
- Tank well with bungee
- Paddle Keeper
- Car Topping Handle system
- Seat well designed to accommodate female center of gravity
- Low deck profile perfect for women
- Side mounted carry handles
- Skid plate
- 1% of gross sales is donated to the Breast Cancer Fund
- LENGTH: 9' 10" | 3 m
- WIDTH: 28" | 71.1 cm
- WEIGHT: 37 lbs | 16.8 kg
- SEAT WIDTH: 19" | 48.2 cm
- MAX CAPACITY: 160-175 lbs | 72.6-79.4 kg