Contact us for details.
1. Email email@example.com or call (506)328-8788 with your order number to receive your return authorization. If item is defective or damaged in shipping, we will issue a pre-paid return shipping label. In all other cases, buyer is responsible for return shipping and may ship back the item using the carrier of his/her choice.
2. We do not accept any returns after 30 days from shop date, and footwear must not have been worn outdoors.
3. If you believe your package was damaged in shipping, we require that you contact us within 3 days of delivery and we will work with you to quickly resolve the issue.
4. To cancel an order, please contact Currie's Outfitters as soon as possible. If your order has not yet shipped, we will immediately refund your payment. If your order has shipped, we will refund your payment as soon as we have received the item's back from you and processed them at our warehouse.
5. All refund requests will receive an email confirmation for their records.
The Tetra 12, the longer sibling of the Tetra 10, is a low profile craft with clean lines and a sleek design. It glides and tracks through the water with ease. Equipped with the unique Comfort Hybrid seat back the Tetra is ready to ride the minute you hit the water.
- Comfort Hybrid Seatback
- Click seal bow hatch
- Support Track Foot Brace System
- Large tank well with bungee
- Molded-in cup holder
- Paddle Keeper
- Side mounted carrying handles
- Drain plug
- LENGTH: 12' 1" | 3.68 m
- WIDTH: 28" | 71.1 cm
- WEIGHT: 53 lbs | 24 kg
- SEAT WIDTH: 21.5" | 54.6 cm
- LEG LENGTH: 52" | 132.1 cm
- BOW HATCH: 16.5" x 10.5" | 41.9 x 26.7 cm
- MAX CAPACITY: 300-350 lbs | 136.1-158.8 kg