Contact us for details.
1. Email email@example.com or call (506)328-8788 with your order number to receive your return authorization. If item is defective or damaged in shipping, we will issue a pre-paid return shipping label. In all other cases, buyer is responsible for return shipping and may ship back the item using the carrier of his/her choice.
2. We do not accept any returns after 30 days from shop date, and footwear must not have been worn outdoors.
3. If you believe your package was damaged in shipping, we require that you contact us within 3 days of delivery and we will work with you to quickly resolve the issue.
4. To cancel an order, please contact Currie's Outfitters as soon as possible. If your order has not yet shipped, we will immediately refund your payment. If your order has shipped, we will refund your payment as soon as we have received the item's back from you and processed them at our warehouse.
5. All refund requests will receive an email confirmation for their records.
Take the popular Frenzy and stretch it. The Scrambler 11 is extremely stable and maneuverable. This kayak is the perfect choice for the paddler who may want to surf a little, fish a little or just cruise around.
- Comfort Plus seat back
- Large molded-in seat well
- 6"Cam Lock Hatch with storage bucket
- Oversized tank well with bungee
- Molded-in cup holder
- Built-in ergonomic bow and stern handles
- Side mounted carrying handles
- Paddle Keepers
- Renowned Tri-Form hatch for stability, tracking and maneuverability
- Threaded hull drain plug
- Skid plate
- LENGTH: 11' 6.5" | 3.5 m
- WIDTH: 29.5" | 74.9 cm
- WEIGHT: 47 lbs | 21.3 kg
- SEAT WIDTH: 18" | 45.7 cm
- LEG LENGTH: 50" | 127 cm
- MAX CAPACITY: 300-350 lbs | 136.1-158.8 kg