Contact us for details.
1. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (506)328-8788 with your order number to receive your return authorization. If item is defective or damaged in shipping, we will issue a pre-paid return shipping label. In all other cases, buyer is responsible for return shipping and may ship back the item using the carrier of his/her choice.
2. We do not accept any returns after 30 days from shop date, and footwear must not have been worn outdoors.
3. If you believe your package was damaged in shipping, we require that you contact us within 3 days of delivery and we will work with you to quickly resolve the issue.
4. To cancel an order, please contact Currie's Outfitters as soon as possible. If your order has not yet shipped, we will immediately refund your payment. If your order has shipped, we will refund your payment as soon as we have received the item's back from you and processed them at our warehouse.
5. All refund requests will receive an email confirmation for their records.
Named after the Native Americans that inhabited Old Town, Maine, since before recorded history – and from whom we’ve gained immeasurable boat-building knowledge – the Penobscot pays homage to their superb craftsmanship, design and navigational skills. The Penobscot’s nearly plumb ends, shallow arch bottom and slight rocker have made it a sleek, nimble tripping canoe for solo or tandem paddlers. Made from three layer polyethylene, the Penobscot 164 is built to be durable and tough. Nimble and quick the Penobscot 164 can run rivers with the best of them.