Discovery Sport 15
Contact us for details.
1. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (506)328-8788 with your order number to receive your return authorization. If item is defective or damaged in shipping, we will issue a pre-paid return shipping label. In all other cases, buyer is responsible for return shipping and may ship back the item using the carrier of his/her choice.
2. We do not accept any returns after 30 days from shop date, and footwear must not have been worn outdoors.
3. If you believe your package was damaged in shipping, we require that you contact us within 3 days of delivery and we will work with you to quickly resolve the issue.
4. To cancel an order, please contact Currie's Outfitters as soon as possible. If your order has not yet shipped, we will immediately refund your payment. If your order has shipped, we will refund your payment as soon as we have received the item's back from you and processed them at our warehouse.
5. All refund requests will receive an email confirmation for their records.
With a square stern, the Discovery 15 can be paddled traditionally or motored with up to a 4 HP motor. Extremely versatile, the Discovery 15 is great for any outdoor enthusiast. Designed with full-length stabilizing chines and a generous beam, the Discovery 15 provides a dry and confident ride. Whether rowed, paddled or motored, you’ll enjoy the Discovery 15.
- Seating Configuration: Tandem, 3+
- Weight: 113 lbs
- Length: 15' 3"
- Max Width: 40"
- Waterline Width: 39.5"
- Gunwale Width: 40"
- Bow Depth: 25.5"
- Center Depth: 15"
- Max Capacity: 1700 lbs
- Primary Material: Molded Polyethylene