Contact us for details.
1. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (506)328-8788 with your order number to receive your return authorization. If item is defective or damaged in shipping, we will issue a pre-paid return shipping label. In all other cases, buyer is responsible for return shipping and may ship back the item using the carrier of his/her choice.
2. We do not accept any returns after 30 days from shop date, and footwear must not have been worn outdoors.
3. If you believe your package was damaged in shipping, we require that you contact us within 3 days of delivery and we will work with you to quickly resolve the issue.
4. To cancel an order, please contact Currie's Outfitters as soon as possible. If your order has not yet shipped, we will immediately refund your payment. If your order has shipped, we will refund your payment as soon as we have received the item's back from you and processed them at our warehouse.
5. All refund requests will receive an email confirmation for their records.
At nearly 17 feet, the Discovery 169 is the longest in the Discovery series. Designed to go long distances, the Discovery 169 performs efficiently even when it is loaded with gear. The three layer construction is designed to take a beating. The Discovery 169 is a great choice for the recreational paddlers who may aspire to go longer distances or may need additional room and load capacity.Seating Configuration: Tandem
Weight: 91 lbs
Length: 16' 9"
Max Width: 37"
Waterline Width: 35"
Center Depth: 15"
Max Capacity: 1400 lbs
Primary Material: Molded Polyethylene