Contact us for details.
1. Email email@example.com or call (506)328-8788 with your order number to receive your return authorization. If item is defective or damaged in shipping, we will issue a pre-paid return shipping label. In all other cases, buyer is responsible for return shipping and may ship back the item using the carrier of his/her choice.
2. We do not accept any returns after 30 days from shop date, and footwear must not have been worn outdoors.
3. If you believe your package was damaged in shipping, we require that you contact us within 3 days of delivery and we will work with you to quickly resolve the issue.
4. To cancel an order, please contact Currie's Outfitters as soon as possible. If your order has not yet shipped, we will immediately refund your payment. If your order has shipped, we will refund your payment as soon as we have received the item's back from you and processed them at our warehouse.
5. All refund requests will receive an email confirmation for their records.
For over 30 years the Discovery 158 has been one of our best selling canoes. If you’re looking for a tough and rugged canoe, the Discovery 158 is it! Our Three Layer construction is designed to take a beating. But, the Discovery 158 is also designed to perform well on the water. Agile, stable and easy to handle, the Discovery 158 is a nice choice for the outdoor enthusiast.
Seating Configuration: Tandem
Length: 15' 8"
Max Width: 35.5"
Waterline Width: 35"
Center Depth: 13.5"
Max Capacity: 1150 lbs
Primary Material: Molded Polyethylene