Contact us for details.
1. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (506)328-8788 with your order number to receive your return authorization. If item is defective or damaged in shipping, we will issue a pre-paid return shipping label. In all other cases, buyer is responsible for return shipping and may ship back the item using the carrier of his/her choice.
2. We do not accept any returns after 30 days from shop date, and footwear must not have been worn outdoors.
3. If you believe your package was damaged in shipping, we require that you contact us within 3 days of delivery and we will work with you to quickly resolve the issue.
4. To cancel an order, please contact Currie's Outfitters as soon as possible. If your order has not yet shipped, we will immediately refund your payment. If your order has shipped, we will refund your payment as soon as we have received the item's back from you and processed them at our warehouse.
5. All refund requests will receive an email confirmation for their records.
The Discovery 133 is a versatile sporting canoe with an assortment of unique features. Paddle it tandem from the bow and stern nylon web seats like any other double-ender. Paddle or pole it solo. Row it effortlessly from the center oar sockets, or reposition yourself to the bow seat and use the forward oar sockets to ferry your passengers. You can even outfit it with Old Town's motor mount and a small outboard, making remote fishing spots just minutes away. True versatility should include the ability to scale back whenever appropriate, providing the same wide-bodied steadiness but with more room for the creel, decoys, or other important carry-ons. As your needs vary, the patented Discovery 133 is a dependable choice for strength, flexibility, and lightweight manageability. With our 3-layer hull construction and a keeled design, and featuring a wide beam for rock solid stability and exceptional carrying capacity, the Discovery 133 is well-suited as a fishing and hunting boat, and could be equally useful as an outdoor photographer's workboat.
Width: 39" at waterline
Weight: 78 lbs.
Capacity: 800 lbs.
Available Colour(s): Red, Green, Camo