Contact us for details.
1. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (506)328-8788 with your order number to receive your return authorization. If item is defective or damaged in shipping, we will issue a pre-paid return shipping label. In all other cases, buyer is responsible for return shipping and may ship back the item using the carrier of his/her choice.
2. We do not accept any returns after 30 days from shop date, and footwear must not have been worn outdoors.
3. If you believe your package was damaged in shipping, we require that you contact us within 3 days of delivery and we will work with you to quickly resolve the issue.
4. To cancel an order, please contact Currie's Outfitters as soon as possible. If your order has not yet shipped, we will immediately refund your payment. If your order has shipped, we will refund your payment as soon as we have received the item's back from you and processed them at our warehouse.
5. All refund requests will receive an email confirmation for their records.
Kids, this is your boat. And what a performer! We designed Jr. to be nimble and maneuverable for the smaller paddler. Extremely efficient for its size, this lightweight kayak glides well and tracks straight. You’ll also find plenty of stability for those family splash fights. Of course small arms can get tired after all of that paddling and splashing, so we also included our innovative Tag Along Tow System, making it easy to tow ‘em to shore if need be.
- Seating Configuration: Solo
- Weight: 26 lbs
- Length: 7' 5"
- Width: 25"
- Cockpit Dimensions (L × W): 35.00 × 16.25"
- Deck Height: 10.5"
- Primary Material: Molded Polyethylene