Contact us for details.
1. Email email@example.com or call (506)328-8788 with your order number to receive your return authorization. If item is defective or damaged in shipping, we will issue a pre-paid return shipping label. In all other cases, buyer is responsible for return shipping and may ship back the item using the carrier of his/her choice.
2. We do not accept any returns after 30 days from shop date, and footwear must not have been worn outdoors.
3. If you believe your package was damaged in shipping, we require that you contact us within 3 days of delivery and we will work with you to quickly resolve the issue.
4. To cancel an order, please contact Currie's Outfitters as soon as possible. If your order has not yet shipped, we will immediately refund your payment. If your order has shipped, we will refund your payment as soon as we have received the item's back from you and processed them at our warehouse.
5. All refund requests will receive an email confirmation for their records.
The Caper is a compact sea kayak. Stable and easy to maneuver, this kayak comes complete with a performance hull and storage options rare for boats this size. Suitable for most body types with a roomy cockpit and an impressive weight capacity. Don’t let the size fool you – the Caper delivers big fun. Throw it in the back of your pickup and head to your favorite fishing or paddling spot.
- Comfort Plus seat back
- Molded-in seat well
- Click bow hatch
- Tank well with bungee
- Side mounted carrying handles
- Cup holder
- Paddle Keepers
- Renowned Tri-Form Hull or stability, tracking and maneuverability
- Threaded hull drain plug
- Skid plate
- LENGTH: 11' 0" | 3.4 m
- WIDTH: 31" | 78.7 cm
- WEIGHT: 47 lbs | 21.3 kg
- SEAT WIDTH: 19.5" | 49.5 cm
- LEG LENGTH: 51" | 129.5 cm
- BOW HATCH: 20" x 10.5" | 50.8 x 26.7 cm
- MAX CAPACITY: 275-325 lbs | 124.7-147.4 kg