Contact us for details.
1. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (506)328-8788 with your order number to receive your return authorization. If item is defective or damaged in shipping, we will issue a pre-paid return shipping label. In all other cases, buyer is responsible for return shipping and may ship back the item using the carrier of his/her choice.
2. We do not accept any returns after 30 days from shop date, and footwear must not have been worn outdoors.
3. If you believe your package was damaged in shipping, we require that you contact us within 3 days of delivery and we will work with you to quickly resolve the issue.
4. To cancel an order, please contact Currie's Outfitters as soon as possible. If your order has not yet shipped, we will immediately refund your payment. If your order has shipped, we will refund your payment as soon as we have received the item's back from you and processed them at our warehouse.
5. All refund requests will receive an email confirmation for their records.
Like the Saranac 146, the Saranac 160 canoe packs in a ton of features at a great price. The Saranac 160 is longer than its smaller sibling but still features rod holders, storage options, and storage trays as well as two contoured seats with comfortable seat backs and a center bench seat (perfect for smaller passengers). The Saranac 160 can be loaded up with gear and performs well on longer trips. A great option for families, anglers or casual canoeists looking for a recreational canoe designed to move through the water with ease.Seating Configuration: Solo, Tandem, 3+
Weight: 89 lbs
Max Width: 37"
Waterline Width: 34.75"
Bow Depth: 13.5"
Max Capacity: 850 lbs
Primary Material: Molded Polyethylene