Contact us for details.
1. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (506)328-8788 with your order number to receive your return authorization. If item is defective or damaged in shipping, we will issue a pre-paid return shipping label. In all other cases, buyer is responsible for return shipping and may ship back the item using the carrier of his/her choice.
2. We do not accept any returns after 30 days from shop date, and footwear must not have been worn outdoors.
3. If you believe your package was damaged in shipping, we require that you contact us within 3 days of delivery and we will work with you to quickly resolve the issue.
4. To cancel an order, please contact Currie's Outfitters as soon as possible. If your order has not yet shipped, we will immediately refund your payment. If your order has shipped, we will refund your payment as soon as we have received the item's back from you and processed them at our warehouse.
5. All refund requests will receive an email confirmation for their records.
The longest canoe in the popular Penobscot series, the 174 can track and glide through the water with ease. Made from three layer polyethylene, the Penobscot 174 is built to be durable and tough. An aggressive canoe with a hull designed around pushing the limits. Even when loaded down with gear, the Penobscot 174 is an efficient ride when paddling longer distances.Seating Configuration: Solo, Tandem
Weight: 83 lbs
Length: 17' 4"
Max Width: 36"
Waterline Width: 34"
Gunwale Width: 36"
Center Depth: 13"
Max Capacity: 1500 lbs
Primary Material: Molded Polyethylene